LISTENto Industry Leaders of a booming market
40+ Industry-leading speakersCapture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV, OTT and online video ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
MEETC-level Executives and Decision Makers
150 + Executives and C-level attendeesGet the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARNAbout OTT and the online video business
• Who are the new OTT and TV competitors?
• What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models?
• How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets
UPDATEyour business development strategies
JOINhundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
Hundreds of your peers in a VIP environmentTV industry leaders, OTTs, Pay TV operators and channels, FTA broadcasters, telcos, online video companies, media groups, film and TV producers and technology suppliers will all get together in one place.
NETWORK9+ hours of VIP networking activities
Meet & Network with a unique mix of industry leaders
Panels discussions overview
Sony Pictures Television
José Rivera Font
SVP & GM Digital Networks
HBO Latin America
CVP of Networks
Gerente Mercadeo TV y video
Camilo Mesa García
Jefe de Planeación e Ingeniería TV
- Roku expands its presence in Latin America...
Roku announced the launch of its streaming players in Argentina, Central America, Chile, Colombia and Peru. The company unveiled two players that will [...]
- Brazilian antitrust authority approves AT&T acquisition of Time Warner...
Brazil’s antitrust authority, the Conselho Administrativo de Defesa Econômica (Cade), has approved, under certain conditions, AT&T&rsq [...]
- Snapchat, NBCUniversal partner to create original shows
- Nat Geo Kids reaches more than 32 million homes in Latin America
- Corus and Discovery announce new venture to produce kids content
- Major studios and streaming platforms sue Kodi-powered TickBox TV
- Hollywood studios launch Movies Anywhere digital locker service
- Grupo Salinas launches international production unit